Home Boarding for Dogs Throughout Grantham, Sleaford and NewarkVisit The Dogs Bed on Facebook
Is Your Dog Suitable for Home Boarding at The Dog's Bed?
Whilst I would love to take in all dogs for home boarding, it is conducted within a typical home setting and so any guest dog must be able to fit comfortably within that setting. Please read below to get an idea of whether your dog will be suitable for boarding at The Dog's Bed.
Size of Dog
- Your dog is not a giant breed such as Great Dane, Irish Wolfhound, Newfoundland, Mastiff, etc.
Breed of Dog
Your dog is not any of the breeds listed below.
- Bull Terrier
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier
- Wolf Hybrid
- Your dog is generally continent and knows how to toilet outside.
- Your dog does not routinely destroy furniture and/or household items.
- Your dog does not bark or howl for long periods when indoors.
- Your dog is over twelve months of age
- Your dog can relax within the home without excessive playfulness.
- Your dog is generally relaxed and calm in the company of other dogs.
- Your dog can comfortably be left alone for one hour.
- Your dog does not have separation anxiety issues.
- Your bitch is not in season or due to be in season during her boarding period.
For additional prerequisites of home boarding your dog, please view the terms and conditions page.